Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fast Food, Crispy Salmon

26 January 2011


Chef Gordon Ramsay comes out the Fast Food concept that allows busy office men and women to cook simple, easy, healthy and absolutely delicious meals at home using a few available and fresh ingredients. Today I  recreated his Crispy Salmon and adding my mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and my homemade vinaigrette to add excitement to the dish.

My homemake vinaigrette was made of lemon juice, oliver oil, sesame oil, sea salt and black pepper and they were whisked together. My homemake vinaigrette is prefect for my crispy salmon.

The salmon has the natural sweetness from its fats. The sea salt from the salmon and my vinaigrette harmonizes my mushroom, cherry tomatoes and salmon. The skin of the salmon is crispy and the meat is tender. My crispy salmon is absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment