Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coffee with a Touch of Soul

Espressoul, Singapore, 22 January 2011

It is always fun to go to Olympus Hands-On Session & Model Shooting for newly launched Products. That day I was going to have some fun with Olympus XZ-1, the flagship model of Olympus compact camera. I took some images in Raw file using my Olympus E3 and XZ-1. XZ-1 is slim and it has bigger aperture. The main advantage of this camera in my opinion is it has the Dramatic Art Filter which was useful to take landscape with HDR effects. Absolutely amazing camera. I tempted to get one. But I still want my EP-1 and E3. So please stop "poisoning". 

The Olympus model was so beautiful. The picture on the left was taken using E3.


The picture on the right was taken using Olympus XZ-1. Which camera is better? In my opinion, the fine young and smart gentleman behind and the young, good looking lady in front of the two cameras are the best.
After the event, I decided to pay a visit to the Singapore famous Bistro, Danny Pang. I met him at Coffee Appreciation Session in Asian Food Channel Studio. I wrote a post about my coffee session at http://hikaru-allez-cuisine.blogspot.com/2010/04/asian-food-channel-studio.html. He is a genius in brewing coffee. So I decided to go to his cafe for a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.


Danny was not in his cafe that day. Still I needed a cup of coffee and a slice of cake to enjoy the relaxing Saturday. His apprentice was in the cafe making a cup of Piccolo for me. Piccolo is a type of espresso. It was tasty and good enough to refresh myself to continue my relaxing weekend. The ambience was quiet and good. Love songs was played in the cafe. Absolutely relaxing. I guessed it is my new hideout for my relaxing weekends now.

The address is

Espressoul
25 North Bridge Road, #01-01,
EFG Bank Building
Singapore 179104
Tel: 6337 7803

No comments:

Post a Comment