Monday, January 10, 2011

9 January 2011 Dinner

I cooked two dishes for my dinner again. One was Braised Chicken Wings with Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Cherry Tomatoes and Cabbages. The other one was Watercress Soup with Dashi, peas and corns. 




I created Braised Chicken Wings with Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Cherry Tomatoes and Cabbages recipe. All the ingredients found in my kitchen were left over. So I made use of them and came out something healthy, amazing, colourful and absolutely delicious.



I remodified Chef Ramsay's Watercress Soup recipe and came out with Watercress Soup with Dashi, Peas and Corns. I made use of bonito broth and add western ingredients into the broth and made the soup a Japanese-Western cuisine. The soup was tasty but with too much flavours because of Dashi. The soup was tasted complicated. I guess simple is the best. I will recreated Chef Ramsay's Watercress soup one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment