Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dinner for 12 January 2011

I step into my kitchen once again to cook a healthy dinner for myself. I am sick recently and I need something healthy and simple to cook. The easiest dish I know to cook is fried rice. I added mixed vegetables and crab sticks for my fried rice. All grains of the rice are coated by the egg yolk and they are simple absolutely amazing and beautiful. I present my fried rice as a japanese version by added one of the soul ingredients of Japanese cuisine, the bonito shavings. With a bit of freshly grounded black pepper and bonito shaving on the fried rice, it is absolutely delicious.


I also cook the original watercress soup. This recipe is from Chef Ramasy.  The bacon intensifies the flavour of the soup and the soup is absolutely delicious, as compare to my modified watercress soup using Dashi earlier on. I am in heaven now, I simply love the soup very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment