Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ikea, Singapore

10 June 2010

Kentucky Fried Chicken, a place that does justice to fried chicken and most people will think that, and me too.  It is my all-time favourite fast-food restaurant, and I never fail to visit KFC once per month. I will always have my three-piece-chicken meal with ice lemon tea for my brunch. It was very clever Colonel Sanders to come out with the awesome recipe that is still a mystery to most of us; because of the recipe he also promotes the finger-linking culture worldwide.

Ikea, is a place where you can think of if you want to buy furniture. It is more than a furniture shop. Ikea is also place for gathering and dining. Meatballs and fried chicken wings are the famous dishes in Ikea Singapore. I always tried to make an effort to meet up with my friends in Ikea for dining and gathering every month.

Ikea also does justice to the fried chicken wings in my humble opinion. They are fried without any flour coated on them and the taste is awesome too. The chicken wings are not greasy at all. Let me guess whether I can guess the recipe correct. First the chicken wings are lightly marinated with light soya sauce. Second the marinated chicken wings are deep fried was transferred to oven half cooked. Last the chicken wings are then baked in the oven till they are fully cooked. I guess the favour and the fats of the chicken wings are retained and enhanced in these ways. I believe if garlic and ginger juice are used to marinate the chicken wings, they will taste better.

Ikea fried chicken wing is a dish which is simple and the taste is as awesome as KFC’s fried chickens. If you have time, go there and have your chicken wings there, you will not regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like this. Thank you for sharing this recipe.Will certainly visit your site more often now.

    catering service philippines

    ReplyDelete