Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Asian Food Channel Studio, Singapore

25 April 2010


I attended The Art of Coffee Appreciation, The Prefect Brew, conducted by the famous barista in town. He is also the director of Espressoul Private Limited, Danny Pang. The course was conducted in Asian Food Channel (AFC) Studio Singapore. I learnt quite a lot from Danny, especially how to differentiate bad and good coffee. I also learnt from him to brew a good cup of coffee. The temperature to brew a coffee is 88 to 95 degree Celsius and the temperature for the milk is 60-65 degree Celsius. The pastries, which were prepared by the chef of AFC, were tasty. The tart with curry topping and potato and cream puffs were exceptionally good, I enjoyed them with my coffee, which was brewed by Danny. After the appreciation, I bought a French press and coffee grinder for my coffee. Who will be the first to taste my coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment